University can be challenging, no matter what year you are in; why go through your degree without help? Tutoring guides students at a tertiary level to accomplish their goals, learn new skills and work with others. With specialised experience in understanding how different students learn, as well as subject content; tutoring strengthens both academic and personal goals.
All Tertiary lessons are uniquely programmed to cater to every students needs and abilities; all while maintaining course guidelines, rubrics and research levels. All students enrolled in tutoring for Tertiary education are guided to achieve their highest potential in their university studies, as well as high results; and are encouraged to select appropriate subjects which mirror their career goals and interests.
All programming and learning at tutoring revolves around specific Australian Education and Teaching Standards and Australian Curriculum Guidelines.
The following Tertiary learning areas are offered for tutoring:
- Essay Writing & Assignment Assistance
- Proof Reading & Editing
- Thesis Editing and Academic Literature Assistance
Private Hour Lessons - $45
Each 10 week tutoring term includes:
- Online communication and feedback on work
- Drafting, editing and finalising of tasks
- Tutoring resources (study guides etc)
- Tutoring Library books
- Personal Resume attributes and community service
- Contact with other learning professionals and teachers around the child