PRIMARY SCHOOL TUTORING
Primary School education may be one of the most exciting times in a child's academic life; why make it boring?! Tutoring allows students to learn in a fun environment, with games, hands on activities and independence. Students who enrol in Primary School Tutoring gain self confidence, passion for learning and the ability to source their own learning with the guidance of a fully qualified teacher. With specialised experience in understanding how different students learn, as well as subject content; tutoring strengthens both academic and personal goals.
All Primary School lessons are uniquely programmed to cater to every students needs and abilities; all while maintaining government quality standards, frameworks and outcomes. All students enrolled in tutoring for Primary School education are guided to achieve their highest potential and results, and are encouraged to engage with appropriate activities which mirror their ability and interests. All programming and learning at tutoring revolves around specific Australian Education and Teaching Standards and Australian Curriculum Guidelines.
The following Primary School learning areas are offered for tutoring:
- English (all areas: reading, writing, spelling and comprehension)
- Homework and Assignments
Private Hour Lessons - $45
Each 10 week tutoring term includes:
- Online communication and feedback on work
- Drafting, editing and finalising of tasks
- Tutoring resources (study guides etc)
- Tutoring Library books
- Additional Needs Learning Support
- Personal Resume attributes and community service
- Contact with other learning professionals and teachers around the child